Clear Aligners (Invisible Braces)
Whether your smile needs minor improvements or something more extreme, Clear Aligners (Invisible Braces) can help. Clear aligners is successful at treating the following crowding, excess spacing of teeth, overbites, underbites, and even crossbites. Clear Aligners uses orthodontic principles in conjunction with computer technology to improve your smile without using metal. Instead of brackets and wires, like traditional orthodontics, Clear Aligners uses a series of clear, removable trays to move your teeth into the ideal position. BONUS! You even get to whiten your teeth while straitening.
We would love to go over pricing with you. Many dental insurances tend to cover a portion of orthodontic services. We recommend calling our office to schedule an appointment to see if you are a good candidate for clear aligners, and if you are already a patient call our office; we would be more then happy to discuss this option further.
Patient’s appreciate Clear Aligners for several different reasons, including:
- Cosmetic – You can see through the aligners – no silver “metal mouth” here.
- Comfort – Aligners do not irritate or poke at the insides of your mouth.
- Convenience – Aligners may be removed for brushing, flossing, eating, drinking dark liquids and when necessary HOT DATE! (Worn 22-23 Hours a day for best over all results)
- Whitening – We will provide you with a tube of whitening at every orthodontic visit. That way you can whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home.
- Vivera Retainers – At the end of treatment each patient will get 4 set of retainers 4 uppers and 4 lowers to wear at night to prevent from shifting, grinding and to use for whitening.
Call our office today to schedule your Clear Aligner Consultation!