Dr. Patterson of Chandler Arizona has had several encounters with patients who are seeking cosmetic dentistry options to overcome unsightly and/or embarrassing smiles. Cosmetic dentistry is often used when a patient has discolored teeth, teeth alignment problems, chipped or broken teeth or teeth that are awkwardly spaced in the mouth.
There was a time when cosmetic dentistry was only affordable to an elite group, but now anyone can obtain such services. As the years have gone by, new techniques at more affordable prices have become available so that anyone desiring to have a beautiful smile can easily obtain one.
Stained, chipped or misshapen teeth are now a thing of the past. Here are a few of the services that we offer our patients.
- Teeth Whitening or bleaching brightens stained or discolored teeth. Bleaching may be performed in the dentist office, or you may be provided a whitening system that you can use at home. Your dentist will better assess which service would better meet your needs.
- Veneers are custom made shells that are thin in nature and specifically designed to cover the front teeth. Teeth that are worn down, chipped, broken or permanently stained benefit the best when veneers are applied. Even poorly shaped teeth or spaces can be covered effectively by using veneers.
- Bonding improves the overall appearance of teeth that are broken, cracked, chipped or stained. It also can help if you have spaces between your teeth. Bonding entails tooth colored materials being applied or bonded to the tooth surface.
- Enamel Shaping is a technique that modifies teeth by contouring enamel. It is often combined with bonding, bringing immediate results.
- Braces are another solution for kids and adults. Your dentists can consult with you regarding braces, and if you need to see an orthodontist, he/she can recommend you to one.
With as many options as there is today for dental patients, cosmetic dentistry in Arizona has become tremendously popular. If you are in need of cosmetic dentistry, then give us call at (480) 280-6170 and make your appointment today!