Dental crowns can be extremely expensive, and a time consuming process that causes patients to ward off getting the procedure done. Thanks to Dr. John Patterson, affordable dental crowns are now available in Chandler and Tempe, AZ with less hassle and less costs.
How do you know if you need a dental crown? Situations that require a dental crown are as follows:
- To restore an already broken or damaged tooth that is severely worn down.
- To protect a weakened tooth from breaking, or to hold the parts of a cracked tooth together.
- To hold a dental bridge in place.
- To support or cover a tooth with a large filling when there is not much tooth left.
- To cover discolored or misshapen teeth.
- To protect or cover a dental implant.
John Patterson’s careful and compassionate dentistry knows the difference between good dental care and great dental services. Dental crowns are not something that can be put off when you are in need. If you do, you risk losing the tooth, causing additional procedures to be done to rectify the problem.
Still don’t know what a dental crown is? A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that fits on top of your existing tooth or implant. It protects your tooth from more damage, covers unsightly teeth, and can also even-out your bite. Crowns are made with substances such as alloy, porcelain, resin and ceramic. Dr. John Patterson uses the best substances needed, depending on your crown needs. If you have a preference, simply let him know. There is no need to put off seeing the dentist for your dental crown. Affordable dental crowns are now available in Chandler, AZ. To protect your teeth and enhance your beautiful smile, give us a call at Patterson Dental today! (480) 280-6170.